View Profile BurntIceProductions

1 w/ Response

hahah awesome

Play this while listening to "Learning to Fly," by Pink Floyd

Brilliant

man hat game's addicting. Egoist is right, turrets are good because if ur out of money the turrets'll kill the enemies and give you more money to buy stuff. Maybe you can decrease the cost of that Super Trooper guy (the guy who costs 150,000) great game though. 5/5

PRETTY GOOD

obviously took alot of effort, only problems are:

1. Needs mouse aim
2. not enough weapon drops
3. NEEDZ ONLINE PLZ!

But great

great

hmm, iguess i should've looked at the age rating before playing but w/e

The game was great, Osama is a re-re and watching him get his ass kicked cannot get old

and to all the ppl who are saying "Man America sucks" or "Americans are lazy" I can bet any amount of money that you're either from France or England or any Eouropean country, just remember that EVERY EOUROPEAN COUNTRY OWES AMERICA.

If it wasn't for America Germany wouldv'e owned all of your asses in WW1, if not then definateley WW2.

And ever since we got into the middle-east to fight terrorrism, there hasn't been one terrorrist attack so cleam the pringle crumbs off you shirt and shut up.

and Canada too, if anything ever happened to Canada, America will surely defend it to the death. K? so ty

LOVE IT!

I got addicted to this game so quickly!

Life has reason
3---3---3---3---3---3---3-----------6-1---1---1---6-6-8888-
-------------------9---9--------6-4---8---4---4---4---4---0-
----2---2---6--------bbb------c-----b-b-b-4---4-c--------9-7
-7-8-4-6---------0---------9-7-7-2-4-6-----------7-7-4-a----
-7-7-7-4-7-5-a--

Awsome

That was fun. I had trouble on the second to last level, but I got past it and wo. Fun game!

Whoa!

Look, I's not for all ages. Other then that it's ok.

Awsome

That was insane! really speedy and actiony! Noce arcade look too!

ha, fun

That was cool. I liked it. It was os quick which made it fun! Perfect music too. Even though it kept playing after I turned off and closed the game. meh that must be my compute. any way great keep it up!

lol!

That was fun. "I wasn't playing with my self in the bathtub." That made me laugh hard.

25, Male