BurntIceProductionsBurntIceProductions

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Lol, from a Republicans view

Well, I'm Republican, and I'm patriotic. I belive in fairness and I'd like to congradulate President Obama and the Democrats. Enjoy your victory and see you in 2012 =)

The thing I like about this flash is it is pretty much true. People kept their faith in Obama despite others beliefs that he is a socialist or muslim. I admit some people in this country can anger me, but it's good to see they can stand by and believe with someone.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Truly is awesome

The thing I like about this one is that it's probably the cleanest Awesome flash, this and i think the one with the doctor defusing the bomb (I forgot the title)

It's just cool to see that you can be funny without all the loud cursing, which is also funny in Metal Gear Awesome and the other ones.

Love your flashes and I look forward to this DVD.

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

Good animation..

animation is good and the sync is good, but I think thats about it.

If you honestly think that taking down the government is going to help anybody then you might want to think again. Why would I hate my own government? They protect us to keep us free. When most of the world is the way it is you shouldn't bitch about anything the government does unless they take away rights or get EXTREMLEY close to it. Speaking of rights, the character in the movie seemed to be a bit of an asshole, using his right to free speech and assembly, just so he can go ahead and overthrow the people who give you that right. And the whole thing about fighting the establishment physically... the only time that's necessary is if the government, again, is taking away your rights as a US citizen.

So, yea. You can go ahead and believe what you want to believe because that's what we're allowed to do here. -respect-

cyberen responds:

"Protect us to keep us free"
protect? Free? Good golly, where have you been for the past 8 years? Is it "protecting" when our armies invade foreign countries and is it "free" when someone can be accused of being a "terrorist" and hauled away to some torture camp without so much as a phone call. USA Patriot act anyone?

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

hahah awesome

Play this while listening to "Learning to Fly," by Pink Floyd

Age of War Age of War

Brilliant

man hat game's addicting. Egoist is right, turrets are good because if ur out of money the turrets'll kill the enemies and give you more money to buy stuff. Maybe you can decrease the cost of that Super Trooper guy (the guy who costs 150,000) great game though. 5/5

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

PRETTY GOOD

obviously took alot of effort, only problems are:

1. Needs mouse aim
2. not enough weapon drops
3. NEEDZ ONLINE PLZ!

But great

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Awesome

I knew the second I heard this when playing CC that it was awesome. I'm glad you made a complete version and uploaded it. It sounds amazing. You're like the Hans Zimmer of Newgrounds. Haha

Hey Jude - Instrumental Cover Hey Jude - Instrumental Cover

amazing

I had to listen to it twice in a row to absorb that awesomeness. 10/10 5/5

BloodFest responds:

lol!
Thanks man, your review is short yet very effective.

Cheers!

Spanish Waltz Spanish Waltz

lol

Very nice. Although, I can't tell, is that a mess up at :25?